Monday, January 31, 2011

Veggie Straws

Veggie Straws The name says it all
What a great treat
My family and I love this delicous treat, you can not beat it
You get vegetables and a snack all in one
I am so happy to have come across this product
When my son wants something to snack on I can now give him something healthy for for him
I give him veggie straws


They look like french fries but have a hole in the center like a straw
 They are made up of Tomatoes, Potatoes, and Spinish
But yet they taste like flavored potatoe chips
They taste much better that you would think
They taste a little crispy, a little crunchy, and a little soft

This product is new to my family, but has become a regular item on our table
They come highly recomended from my family and I

This review is the sole opinion of the Vinkowski family

1 comment:

  1. my hubby and i tried a sample at Sam's club last week.they are so good!we are going back this week to purchase a bag.the bag is big and they do taste like french fries to me.light and airy,crispy too.and the good thing they are very healthy!

    ReplyDelete