Friday, January 14, 2011

Benefiber

Since I received the bottle of Benefiber (fiber supplement) I have used it in every meal. Weather it be a spoonful in my coffee, Couple spoons in the chili, or even a spoon in the vegetables at dinner.

It is taste free, grit free, and non-thickening.
Sugar-Free

It dissolves completely in beverages,  as well as in foods.

I can only assume that it is making me healthier, though it is to early to have the full effects and feel healthy.

The American dietic association recommends a healthy diet including 20-35 grams of fiber a day.
There are 3 grams of fiber in just 2 teaspoons of benefiber.
This product is highly recommended by my husband and myself.
Even my 2 year old didn't notice it was in his food.

I intend to start purchasing this product regularly, It is great for me and my family.



4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back.

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - everyone can use more fiber!

    Following you from MBC - saw your post :-)
    Danielle
    www.DaniellePender.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I found you on Mom Bloggers Club. I've often wondered about giving the benefiber to my two boys. I'll have to try it out. Thanks!

    Kim
    www.ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete