Monday, January 31, 2011

John McCann's Irish Oatmeal

John McCann's Irish Oatmeal
This can says on it Irish Pourage on it. I am not Irish, and as far as I know I have never tried pourage.
I made this oatmeal precisely to the way the directions instructed to.



I have never been to Ireland so I do not know if chewy oatmeal is acceptable there.
I tried it with white sugar, with brown sugar, with honey, with butter, and with a combination of all of the above in different proportions.
I was hoping the butter would soften it up, but it did not help at all.
The chewiness of this product was very unacceptable.
I made several batches of this oatmeal and it all turned out to be the same, very chewy.
I do not recommend this product to anyone, if the consistency would have been any thicker I could have made granola bars out of it.
PRODUCT NOT RECOMMENDED

This is review is provided by the sole opinion of the Vinkowski family.

No comments:

Post a Comment