Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops

I received these new chocolates in my stocking on Christmas. I could not wait to break into them. I was surprised when I opened the bag that they looked a lot like M&M's.

So I popped one in my mouth, and to much a surprise they were nothing like M&M's. They were so much better. They are like taking a bite off a Hershey's chocolate bar. They are in the shape of a drop, they have no hard shell, and they do not melt in your hands.

I think they are so good. My son loves them and so does my husband. They are great size to treat the craving of chocolate without over doing it. They are also a good way to give your child a treat without giving them too much sugar. But be careful cause they are so good, I could not stop eating them.


So I would highly recommend these chocolates as they are mess free, and taste so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment